AmigaActive (1101/2143)

From:Sam Thomas
Date:14 May 2000 at 18:39:52
Subject:Re: ArtEffect and loading pictures to start with...

Hello Neil

On 14-May-00, you wrote:

> Sam Thomas said,

> Which means ArtEffect doesn't accept images as command line arguments.
> What do you get when you type "ArtEffect ?" ?

Nothing, So I assume that I will resort to having to learn ARexx :-/

>> Does anyone know what I need to put to make ArtEffect load the image like
>> that?

> Does ArtEffect have an ARexx port? If so you could use a script
> that loads, AE if necessary, and then loads the image.

I know it uses ARexx scripts, but I don't have a clue about Arexx :-/ ,
Does anyone who has some spare time, and knows about these arexx port
things (and has ArtEffect) let me know how to do it?

(I did try the ArtEffect Docs, but the link to the Arexx part is missing
here :-/ , I upgraded the AminetSet version of ArtEffect (1.5) up to 3.11,
so this must me something that I amn missing :-( )

Cheers,

*Sam Thomas* - Amiga user, Simple as that : ) ICQ:64489402